Some of our Cookies that are used to enable your experience are strictly necessary to enable us to perform our contractual obligations to you. These cookies:
- enable services, like authenticating you and keeping you logged in
- allow you to use essential features, like a shopping cart, or determining your language or country
- provide information that you requested, via customer support
If you disable these types of cookies, you may not be able to access the full functionality of our websites or applications and we may not be able to fulfill your requests.
Some of our Cookies can be used to enhance your experience online. Examples of these enhanced experiences can include:
- Provide more relevant experience on Altiscad Software websites
- Understand your likely interests so we can provide you with more relevant advertisement online and on our Partner’s websites
- Measuring your use of Altiscad Software websites so that we can improve them, improve your experience with Altiscad Software, and conduct market research
These Cookies are based on your consent. If you choose not to accept the use of these Cookies or other technologies, it may prevent you from using certain parts of our websites and applications, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
Modifying and deleting Cookies from your browser
With the exception of Cookies that are strictly necessary to operate our website and applications, we will seek your consent before placing cookies. You can modify your browser settings to control whether your computer or other device accepts or declines Cookies. These settings are generally available within your browser’s “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” menus. Keep in mind that your browser settings may prevent you from accessing all functionality on our website.
When you change your Cookie preferences on our website, please make sure to clear the Cookies on each browser on each device, in order to reset these settings. You can set your preferences for Cookies on our websites here.
Who Sets Cookies